Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Michael Jackson Moonwalker Sega Genesis OST

Well I've been sick since Sunday so I haven't been up to much as I've been feeling like crap.
So I've had Michael Jackson Moonwalker on my PSP for a while as I've got a emulator to run Sega Genesis games on it (I also have got Nes, Snes and a GameBoy emulators for the PSP).

So the games pretty fun i enjoy it alot I also loved the music the soundtrack's pretty cool and I knew the OST (Orginal SoundTrack) had to be out there somewhere so I asked around on Youtube as people had uploaded the music from the games so I just got a reply and thought Id blog about it and share it with whoever reads this (even if its just passing by looking for what I was).


Michael Jackson Moonwalker Sega Genesis OST

Click the picture to download the soundtrack!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome - love the fact that the dance breaks with sound effects are in there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Problem Anonymous and yer its an awesome OST for a game

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bacon
    Thank you a lot for this interesting OST!
    It features "a different aspect" of Michael`s
    Music. And i think it`s some sort of "rare".
    I have this Game on my PC (With some Emulator)
    but unfortunantely i was not able ro finish it yet - some levels are pretty difficult.
    Anyway thanks and all the best...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did u get the psp download?! Wanting this so bad! Please send me a link!! my email is markygillman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete