Thursday, May 21, 2009

Photoshop - Laura Raider and Bacon Nukem

Well yeah I know the title sucks but I couldn't come up with anything else anyways my blog is about a picture I just photoshopped as I was really bored and at the moment have way too much time on my hands. I've been reading and such of the game ive been waiting since I was about 10 or 11 (2001) for Duke Nukem forever to come out as It's been I think 12 years now since its still not out It's apparently coming out the end of this year but that has been said and done before.

But I'm still going to wait and play it no matter how long it takes for it to be released anyways this picture hasn't really got anything to do with Duke Nukem forever (apart from it has Duke Nukem from yep you guessed it Duke Nukem..) It's pretty old I had seen the picture ages ago and decided to put my face on and a net friend of mine (as she'll call me a doosh, a butt, or an idiot either one) and it makes me laugh so that's why I did it and here it is...the colours didn't exactly match but yeah as I said I was bored and wasn't really in the mood to get it 100% perfect seeing its just a silly picture idea..

No comments:

Post a Comment