Friday, April 24, 2009

Photoshop time!

Well I just finished doing a photoshop picture and thought I'd blog about it. It was of a net friend I talk to and just a random Google image (both people have the same name) so here's the images

Original


Edited


Not 100% perfect such as the skin tone isn't the same but I may fix it up later if i get bothered enough here's a before and after shot in the one picture.

Click for the full picture. (any of the pictures will have a bigger picture to show just click on the picture).

All I did was select/crop a part of my friends face (roughly) and re-sized it to size so it fitted the face on the original picture then I fixed it up (such as cutting out the unwanted bits). Then I played around with the colour of the hair I changed the colour of both hairs on both pictures so they matched or looked very close to the same and then made the boobs a bit bigger and that's about it.

Well that's about it from me till I think of something else to blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment