Thursday, April 9, 2009

Poser picture time!

This is pretty much just pictures of me in Poser and pretty much a picture blog enjoy!
I played around with the lighting in two of the pictures (The Gun posing ones) and also I got the gun from a website I think it was from http://www.3dstudio-max.com/ if it wasn't then I cant remember and also all the pictures shown here are rendered.

Angry expression.
Angry expression with glasses (as I have to wear glasses).

Crossed arms neutral expression.
Crossed arms and angry expression.

Crossed arms with angry expression and glasses.
Crossed arms with angry expression and glasses but with a different angle.

Gun pose with glasses with added different angled lights.

Gun pose 2 different angles of where the lights are.
Full view of the model (without glasses).

I'm still working on getting the right look of the robber and also started on making a custom female but I think I'll ditch that project. Here's some of the Robber I have taken just doesn't look right I don't think, holding the same gun as "me" in Poser.

Not rendered.
Rendered.
Rendered.

Probably wont blog for a bit if I do then I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment