Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well It's Been A While....

Well I haven't blog for ages as my internet had gone slow as my step dad was downloading a game (Mass Effect) and that used the remaining gigs that we had so they slowed our internet down as they do and slow it down to about dial up (everyone who's had that knows how painfully slow it is) so I just got it back today so thought I'd blog. I haven't got up to much ive finished and did a few more poses and such with my character same as with robber I've finished him I'll upload them as soon as I get the pictures back.

Now I'm working on making someone else a friend that I chat to online, so far so good all I need is to put some hair on the female model (using a Poser 6 model Jessi is her name the James model is also a Poser 6 model that I used for the me and the robber model). So I'm waiting for her to take the two picture shots so then she can send them to me and then I can work away with it I thought I'd start making it at the moment she has red flat shoes black jeans and a custom made shirt that she owns (as I did for my model of me).

I will post some shots of that also as I've put them on an external HD to save more room and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment