Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fight Night Round 3 for the PSP


Well last night I just downloaded this PSP game called Fight Night Round 3 as the title might suggest its a boxing game I had played a previous game out of the series Fight Night 2004 I think its called for the PS2 but I seemed really crap at it at the time I had tried it. Now I had read a review from gamespot said the game would be great if you could get use to the controls as they said it was a little hard or difficult to use the controls, I found this was a some what of a lie as I had read another review someone said they got the controls in 10-20 minutes I think i got hang of the controls within 5-15 minutes but there was one other review saying they hard trouble with the controls.

But I seemed to get use to them very quickly maybe its because I played the PS2 version yet I sucked and thought the controls were hard on that just depends who the player is I guess some people find it easier then others in most things in life. Anyways its a great game pretty good and decent graphics for the PSP certainly not as good as either the PS3 and Xbox 360 graphics but hey what do you expect the PSP came out before the PS3 and Xbox 360 plus its alot smaller and far less powerful then those two consoles. So you get to build your own boxer and train him up and of course compete against other boxers to win money and unlock new items such as trunks, shoes mouth guards stuff like that also it has both multilayer either over with another person on their PSP using Wi-Fi or you can have boxing matches with people over the other side of the world in the online mode.

I think the version I have must have some stuff missing such as the intro and that but I'm not too fussed about it i would love to play either the PS3 and Xbox 360 version I'm not sure about the Xbox 360 version but in the PS3 version It's set out in first person mode so it makes u feel the pain your giving and receiving and the graphics are so much realistic such as sweat drips off their forehead and such but yeah if you want to give this a go you'll need a CFW PSP here's the links

Format: .CSO
Size: 322 MB

http://rapidshare.com/files/62334224/PSP_FNR3.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/62334689/PSP_FNR3.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/62335331/PSP_FNR3.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/62335425/PSP_FNR3.part4.rar




Password: metal-forever

No comments:

Post a Comment