Saturday, March 21, 2009

Looking Good for Poser!

Well as I have said I was going to try recreate me in the Poser program and its looking pretty good so far I just haven't got the side view of my face right so my head is still about 49% finished as I need to fix my nose up a little bit on my face plus add the side and then it should look really good I'm pretty happy with the results at the moment as I said I was going to change a few things such as what he was going to be wearing that also has been going pretty well, I just need some longish shorts or pants to go on my model but at the moment I'm pretty happy with the result.


I've got this Spider-Man shirt (its pretty new haven't had it for that long) and just yesterday when I was looking at the clothes I could "dress myself in" on Poser and thought hey I should try recreate my Spider-Man T-shirt so I did a Google image search and was able to find it only thing is mines yellow and I also found out its Venom's spider logo.


This is Venom's spider logo also I couldn't find the exact same shirt I have (I'm currently wearing it right now) all I could find was shirts using this white logo and some of the shirts had the image on the front and back mines just on the front so yeah weird but ah well wasn't any trouble for me i just used this logo got rid of the black and gave the logo a yellow colour and yeah.

So I edit the logo in photoshop (that's how I make all my textures and stuff for Poser) so now Venom's logo is now yellow just like mine and then paste it on the T-shirt texture for the T-shirt I'm wearing in Poser and seeing the T-shirt is also black I also have to recolour the shirt so it looks more like what I'm trying to recreate so this is what you get after I have all that.


You cant really make out what part is what when its all black and doesn't have any clothing details on it but you get a bit of an idea of where the logo is, so here is what I'm looking like so far...

Not Rendered


Rendered


So that's all for today I still need pants or shorts I might even try make shoes I have and such same goes for maybe the shorts or jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment