Friday, March 20, 2009

OH NO I MISSED A DAY! ah well another Poser post

Well there goes my idea of blogging each day oh well not like anyone really comes here to read them. Well anyways I might as well show the new robber mask texture and how I was going with my face being on another model in the program as I both haven't done any work on any of them for quite some time. And my excuse is..I don't have really have one just really couldn't be bothered I guess plus I've been sleeping rather odd going to bed at 5-6am in the morning not fun stuff, anyways onto the textures for my characters I'm making in Poser...

Old texture

Which made it look like this on the model..


New Texture
Still looks a little crappy but fixed up alot from the other one also I changed the colour to a more black and looks like this on the model..
Roughly the same camera angle as you can see or at least I think it looks alot better then the first designed texture both with the patten and colour.

I used the same picture on the head as i used with the first design just stretched it out differently I was trying to keep out both the eye and mouth holes so it was a smoother patten.

Anyways I never posted pictures of how I was first going with my face on the James model as I wasn't exactly getting good results I felt using Simon as my model here's what ive got so far just with the front shot placed on the model of the head.



As you might be able to see I still need to fix up the nose and of course add the side view in i also plan on changing the eye colour to mine or one at least close to it or even try use my real eyes as the texture but see how it all works out first.

I also plan on getting rid of what hes wearing at the moment as you can only see the jacket (is the same jacket im using for my robber model and that's how I got into making one using the James model) but he also wearing some of those suit pants but I'll probably leave the socks and sneakers (might even get rid of the socks if hes going to be wearing pants).

Also got a new PSP Game I had the Demo and it wasn't bad so I thought I'd give the full game a try (hope its the full thing). Well that's all for today (early morning in my case) its 4:15 am but this will say its like posted at 3 am or so whenever I started to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment