Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello and Welcome to Bacons Blog!

Well i don't really know what im going to blog about ive always wanted to make one of these blogs don't really know why just something to do i had most of this typed out but then Firefox crashed on me and lost what i had wrote but left the tags and Title pretty unhelpful if you ask me but ah well..it happens. As it wont really be the exact same as i was going to say i was just saying ill most probably talk about....

  • PC Games
  • PSP Games
  • PS2 Games
  • Programs
  • Show off my Picture a Video editing skills

    And i just found out there was a SAVE NOW button in front of me..god i could of saved all my work if i had seen that ah well now i know well that's all for the moment hopefully someone will read these if not ah well I'll probably give up and get over blogging
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment