Thursday, March 12, 2009

Poser 7 - My result of me being in Poser

Well its not 100% finished still needs to be tweaked and such plus ill probably do it on a whole different body once ive got it right because when you use the two images it saves it as a picture file(you will see in the screenshots "texture preview" that's what im on about. So that means if i were to go onto another body it will let me import the same face picture when it saved it but as i said it still needs alot of tweaking here is what i did... (click images for the full picture)

1. Got the images it asked for (I had them because i was trying to do something a bit similar about month ago)


2. Put in the front view first and played around with it until most of it was about right (I have trouble getting the nose 100% perfect) so i also edited the images as rotate them so they looked straighter in hopes of that might the image work better i also did this for the side view



3. So now i put in the side view this is where it gets really tricky and doesn't really work out too well but i try my best doing this for quite some time you tend to give it a rest after a while so that's why its not 100% perfect (I don't really know if ill be able to get it perfect maybe i will have to try get some different images or something)



4. This is what the un-rendered image looks like when I say apply to figure



5. So I make it rendered just to see what it would look like



6. I also gave him a facial expression and a pose


So there you have it I will either keep trying with the photos I have or try get new and better ones perhaps some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment