Monday, March 23, 2009

Missed another day but I have an excuse

Well I went to a party that's an hour away from where I live so I didn't get home till the next day and then I went to bed after I got home seeing as I went to bed at around 4-5 am and woke up around 8 am. So the party was pretty fun I didn't get hammered but I did get a coal to my head which burnt my hair a tiny bit doesn't matter I have short hair (again) just so you know do not put a lava lamp into an open fire it goes BANG and can also cause some damage.

There was only one person who took the full blown force of it and that was the person who decided to hold this party in the first place he got a cut up near his eye and was bleeding from the arm and body including the top part of his eye other then that it was a good party playing Left 4 Dead and Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 on the Xbox 360 and I got to say Left 4 Dead online is awesome playing as the infected.

Well that's all for me at the moment I woke up around 2am today from going to bed around 6 pm so now I'm going to go play my PSP maybe or even the PS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment