Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update of me being in poser

Well I haven't done much but I've whacked some jeans on my model and I haven't yet started getting the side of my face on quite just yet I'll probably do it today or soon this is what my model looks like with jeans only taken 2 shots just to show off what my model looks like I might edit the jeans in some way but this is what my model looks like from what I did last night.

Not rendered


Rendered

As you might see there's a slight weird coloured tint in my T-shirt? Well after I had taken these shots I fixed up that problem so now I think I'll really struggle to get the side of my face perfect I doubt I can even get it close to it working but all I can do is try I'm also thinking about how I'll edit the shoes because I don't really have sneakers like that but I cant really make any sneakers that I have so I'm worrying about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment